Kettle Covered Caramel Apples
- 4 honey crisp or gala apples
- ¾ cup Smartfood® Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn Flavored Popcorn per apple
- 2 bags of soft caramels
- 4 lollipop sticks
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
How to make it:
- 1. Wash apples, remove stem, and dry apples.
- 2. Melt caramel in crockpot or saucepan in medium heat and add the heavy cream.
- 3. Once a creamy texture, reduce the heat to low for dipping.
- 4. Slowly dip each of the apples into the caramel mixture and turn the apple to cover ¾ of the apple.
- 5. On separate baking sheet with wax paper lay ¾ cup of Smartfood® popcorn and begin rolling caramel apple across popcorn.
- 6. Once covered to your liking then place them on the originally lined baking sheet.
- 7. Refrigerate the apples for 15 minutes or until the caramel has firmed up.