Smartfood® Cheesy Taco Popcorn
This jazzed-up Smartfood® popcorn with homemade taco seasoning and Parmesan cheese is a quick and easy snack that tastes great.
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 bag (200 g) Smartfood® White Cheddar Popcorn
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
How to make it:
- 1. In a large bowl, combine brown sugar, chili powder, cumin, paprika, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper.
- 2. Toss Smartfood® White Cheddar Popcorn with spice mixture. Add Parmesan and toss until well coated.
- 3. Tips: For spicy popcorn, add 2 tsp red pepper flakes to taco seasoning. For an extra smoky flavor, substitute the chili powder with an equal amount ancho chile powder or spicy chipotle powder.