Smartfood® Cheddar Bacon Popcorn
Topped with Cheddar cheese and bacon, this extra-cheesy popcorn is perfect for snacking during movie night.
- 1 bag Smartfood® White Cheddar Popcorn
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 slices crumbled cooked bacon or finely chopped ready-to-eat bacon
- 1 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
How to make it:
- 1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 2. On large baking sheet, arrange Smartfood® White Cheddar Popcorn in an even layer. Sprinkle with cheese, bacon and pepper.
- 3. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- 4. Garnish with scallions and serve immediately.
- 5. Tips: Substitute black pepper with a sprinkle of cayenne pepper and Italian seasoning for variation. Substitute regular bacon with maple bacon if desired.