Smartfood® White Chocolate Easter Popcorn
6 to 8
This colorful popcorn makes the perfect Easter treat for packaging and gift-giving.
- 1 bag (6 3/4 oz) Smartfood® White Cheddar Popcorn
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate Easter eggs
- 6 tbsp white chocolate chips
- 2 oz pink candy melts
- 2 oz purple candy melts
- 2 tbsp assorted pastel or Easter sprinkles
How to make it:
- 1. In large bowl, add Smartfood® White Cheddar Popcorn and chocolate Easter eggs.
- 2. In small heatproof bowl positioned over small saucepan of simmering water set over medium heat, add white chocolate chips. Heat, stirring often, for 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth and melted. Add to popcorn mixture and toss to coat.
- 3. Transfer popcorn mixture to parchment paper–lined baking sheet.
- 4. In another small heatproof bowl, add pink candy melts. Repeat melting process for 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth and melted. Transfer to small bowl or small piping bag. Repeat with purple candy melts, transferring to another small bowl or piping bag.
- 5. Drizzle or pipe pink and purple candy melts onto popcorn mixture. Top with sprinkles.
- 6. Let stand for 15 to 20 minutes or until chocolate has set.
- 7. Tips: Substitute white chocolate chips with dark chocolate or milk chocolate chips if preferred. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.