Festive Crunch Popcorn Mix
Sweet, savory and salty, this Festive Crunch Popcorn Mix is the perfect snack for munching during the holidays.
- 1 bag (6.75 oz/191.3 g) Smartfood® White Cheddar Popcorn
- 2 cups (500 mL) ROLD GOLD® Pretzels, broken into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup (250 mL) holiday candy-coated chocolates
- 12 oz (350 g) white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) holiday sprinkles
How to make it:
- 1. Toss together SMARTFOOD® WHITE CHEDDAR POPCORN, ROLD GOLD® Pretzels and candy-coated chocolates in large parchment paper–lined roasting pan.
- 2. Place white chocolate chips in microwavable bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM power, stirring every 30 seconds, for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth and melted.
- 3. Drizzle melted chocolate over popcorn mixture, tossing to coat. Scatter holiday sprinkles over top.
- 4. Let stand for 30 to 60 minutes or until chocolate is set and hardened. Break into pieces.
- 5. Tip: Substitute candy-coated peanuts for candy-coated chocolate if preferred.