Gimme S’more Popcorn Bars
- 6 cups Smart50® Sea Salt Popcorn
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1, 16oz bag of mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup melting chocolate
How to make it:
- 1. Line a 9x9 baking dish with wax paper.
- 2. Melt butter and add half to the graham cracker crumbs, mixing until combined.
- 3. Press graham crackers to bottom of baking dish to make an even, thin layer.
- 4. Add half of the marshmallows to the remaining butter and melt until combined.
- 5. Add Smartfood® popcorn to the marshmallow mixture, stirring until coated and sticky.
- 6. Add the popcorn mixture to the baking dish and spread to evenly fill.
- 7. Press the remaining marshmallows into the top of the mixture.
- 8. Optional: toast the mini marshmallows either with a torch or by placing under the broiler until golden brown.
- 9. Melt the chocolate in a small sauce pot and drizzle evenly across the top.
- 10. Place mixture in fridge or freezer until cool (about 20 minutes) and cut into servable pieces.