Chocolate Chip and Popcorn Cookies
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ cup chocolate chips
- SMARTFOOD® White Cheddar Popcorn
How to make it:
- 1. Preheat oven to 347°F
- 2. Mix butter and sugar until creamy.
- 3. Add vanilla.
- 4. Add one egg and combine completely. Add the second egg and beat for 2 minutes at medium speed.
- 5. Sift together all dry ingredients in a separate bowl, then add dry ingredients to the liquid mixture.
- 6. Rotate 4 to 6 times in mixer at low speed. Add the chocolate chips.
- 7. Rotate mixer 6 more times at low speed.
- 8. Remove the dough from the mixer and divide into large balls.
- 9. Place each ball onto a lined cookie sheet.
- 10. Add 5 to 6 pieces of SMARTFOOD® White Cheddar Cheese Flavoured Popcorn on top of each ball and flatten slightly.
- 11. Add a pinch of salt to each cookie.
- 12. Bake 8 to 12 minutes.