- 6 cups SMARTFOOD® White Cheddar Popcorn
- 3 cups of Rold Gold® pretzel sticks
- 8 oz of Christmas-colored chocolate candies
- 3 cups of white chocolate bars
- 1 cup of peppermint bark
- 1 tsp of cinnamon or nutmeg
- 1 cup of mini marshmallows
- Christmas Sprinkles
How to make it:
- 1. In a large bowl, mix together Smartfood® popcorn, Rold Gold® pretzels, mini marshmallows, and chocolate candies.
- 2. Then spread out evenly on cooking sheet with wax paper.
- 3. Melt white chocolate and peppermint bark in crockpot or saucepan in low-medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
- 4. Once melted pour over mixture evenly.
- 5. Top with a dash of nutmeg/cinnamon and sprinkles.
- 6. Refrigerate mixture for 1 hour (or until the mixture has harden).
- 7. Once ready to serve, break into multiple pieces.