Scary Good Popcorn Balls
- ½ cup Smartfood® Movie Theater Butter Flavored Popcorn
- ¼ cup butter (½ stick)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4-5 cups mini marshmallows
- ¾ cup chocolate Halloween-colored candies
- ¾ cup candy corn
How to make it:
- 1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- 2. Then put in your vanilla and marshmallows into the melted butter.
- 3. Be sure to stir until the marshmallows are melted and creamy.
- 4. Pour the marshmallow mixture over your Smartfood® popcorn until fully coated and then allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- 5. Add ½ cup of your chocolate Halloween candies and candy corn.
- 6. Cut your popcorn into 10 sections.
- 7. Shape popcorn into balls.
- 8. Add rest of candies onto the outside of the popcorn balls.
- 9. Let the popcorn balls cool for an hour.